Join the Society for Animation Studies today!
Signing up is a two-step process.
These will be sent to you via email, together with a confirmation link.
Once you have activated your account by clicking on that link, you will be able to pay your membership dues via Paypal. Once your payment has been received, you will receive a welcome email with more details about your membership and will be able to access the members-only functions of this website.
Returning members, please click here to renew your membership via Paypal: http://ww2.animationstudies.org/index.php/edit-directory-payment You need to be logged in to access this page. In case you encounter problems while logging in, you can have a reminder about your user name sent to you or reset your password here: http://ww2.animationstudies.org/index.php/registration-form?view=reset
Membership in the Society is on an annual basis. You will receive an automated reminder shortly before the expiry date.
Membership dues vary for institutions, fully employed members, and students or those with economic hardship.
Dues (in US dollars and Euros) are:
- Regular membership: US$ 35.00/35.00 € per year
- Student membership: US$ 20.00/20.00 € per year
- Institutional membership: US$ 60.00/60.00 € per year
Benefits to members include:
- Annual conferences.
- Publication of peer-reviewed conference proceedings in the Society's online journal, Animation Studies.
- Listing in the 'SAS Animation Experts' directory.
- The SAS Newsletter, an internal news publication.
- Members-only email discussion list.
- Discounts to festivals and other events with participating organizations.
For more information, you may contact President Dr. Nichola Dobson, Chairperson of the Board Dr. Pamela Turner, or Treasurer Dr. Robert Musburger.
Contributions can also be made via bank transfer. Please contact the treasurer.